Panel Walker for horses by Priefert. Available in 4 horse, 6 horse, 8 horse with 50 ft or 70 ft round pen. Our panels can be ordered with horizontal rails or 2″x2″ heavy-duty, 4 gauge wire mesh tops.
- Planetary Gearbox Never worry about burning belts again. Priefert Walkers run on a planetary gear box system similar to those used in heavy earth moving equipment like track hoes. This provides years of virtually maintenance free, reliable operations.
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- 3 Horsepower Siemens Motor
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Operates in Forward or Reverse
- Heavy Duty/Electrical Divider Panels
- Adjustable Divider Panel Height
- Standard Push Button Control Box or Optional Programmable Touchscreen
- Wireless Remote Control, Emergency Shutoff. Bring your horses from a slow walk to a fast trot with variable speed controls, reverse direction, or even stop the walker all from your front porch using our convenient pocket-sized remote control.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
The Panel Walker eliminates the need to tie your horses to the walker so they are able to move about more freely. Horses that have never been in a walker have become trained to use the walker within minutes. With low impedance electrically charged, free swinging divider panels horses that lag behind are encourage to keep pace. Each divider panel is made of heavy duty 2″x2″ 4 gauge wire mesh and the electrical charge is optionally activated at the control box. Panels can be ordered with the horizontal rails or wire mesh for the budget minded. Horse Safe Premiere Panels feature J legs for stability, fish hooks eliminate leg traps, chain connectors for easy hook up. Diameter 4 horse 40ft, 6 horse 50 ft, 8 horse 70 ft.
Another great feature of the Priefert Panel Walker is the walker round pen. Take a closer and our panels are curved for the specific diameter required. This creates a perfect circle for the walker to operate within. Each curved panel is a full 6′ tall and made of heavy duty 16 gauge 2″ diameter tubing. There are no sharp edges, misplaced connectors or places for an animal to hang up. Solid bottom sheeting keeps the dirt in the tack and eliminates leg traps as well. The inner and outer round pens feature a convenient gate with sliding latch.
Both the Solid Bottom Panel and the Premier Curved Panels can also be purchased for use as a standard round pen.
Optional: Sprinkler System – enhances the drag’s effectiveness and keeps the ground moist to eliminate dust. Just attach any outdoor water hose to the walkers sprinkler hookup and you are ready to go.
Optional: Leveling Drag